The Three Hills Public House, Bartlow, Cambridgeshire.
The Three Hills Public House is a Grade II listed building in the heart of Bartlow and is the only remaining pub and community facility within the village. Originally opened as an alehouse in 1847 it is housed in a 17th century timber-framed building. AMA were appointed to fully refurbish and extend the building to maintain this essential community asset, providing dining areas, new bar, guest accommodation, etc. along with the necessary ancillary spaces to allow the pub to continue to flourish through the 21st century. In considering the layout of the newly created extensions, care was taken to ensure that the proposed extensions and conversion of existing out-buildings had minimal impact on the existing historic structure. The pub has since won an AA two rosette award for its restaurant and five stars for its accomodation.